Do you like to work an early morning shift?
Finish work before 1pm! Extra pay for the work hours of 4am-8am ($4 / hour extra for the hours 4am - 8am) Job Summary:
Retrieves unverified coin and cash from slot machines. Accurately counts, bags, wraps and transports coin to various banks in the casino. Perform fills and minor maintenance on Automated Ticket Redemption kiosks, and assists guests with any service issues with these kiosks.
Handles large amount of verified and unverified cash and cash-equivalents.
Performs one or more of the following functions:
- Perform coin and cash drop on slot machines on a daily basis. Weigh and process coin in each drop bucket. Deliver cash drop to soft count cart storage room.
- Process coin, stack bags of coin and cans of wrapped coin on carts according to prescribed procedures for transport to coin vault.
- Provide continuous, prompt, and courteous service to guests experiencing issues with Automated Ticket Redemption kiosks.
- Perform cash and coin fills on Automated Ticket Redemption kiosks as needed.
- Assist with minor maintenance of Automated Ticket Redemption kiosks.
- Perform early/emergency drops when needed.
- Verify bags of coin retrieved from Cage booths using counting equipment.
- Retrieve/deliver coin as requested to appropriate areas throughout the casinos.