DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- • Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions including billing issues
- • Provide excellent customer service at all times
- • Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- • Troubleshoot equipment and system problems in a timely manner while ensuring excellent customer service
- • Provide technical support including diagnosing, researching, identifying, testing and implementation of solutions to resolve product issues.
- • First call resolution
- • Enters data from customers into various software programs
- • Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- • Participates in additional training courses when needed
- • Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- • Exercise retention efforts when appropriatAdhere to all client and regulatory compliance laws
- Document all customer facing interactions
- Engage leadership for support, when appropriate (involve to resolve)
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system and hardware
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral & written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards