The Operations Support Supervisor manages the international network performance and communicates with overseas suppliers and operations to ensure efficient and on time performance throughout the network. He/She is responsible for highlighting potential concerns or delays within the network using business intelligence tools.
- Provides export support for internal customers (e.g., service centers, destination centers, etc.) to meet operational needs and to promote customer satisfaction.
- Investigates export operational failures to mitigate future occurrences.
- Provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
- Supports the operations team in network performance and development.
- Communicates with all overseas logistics partners to monitor and manage performance.
- Detail Orientation: Distinguishes between “big picture” concepts and comments and specialized, smaller specific facts associated with work; notes the specifics of events and experiences; explains, in general, how details impact end goals or outcomes; ensures that work is completed accurately and with the appropriate level of detail.
- Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge: Demonstrates a basic understanding of the functions, regulations, and procedures of compliance agencies or governing bodies; takes a leadership position in programs that reduce risk and enhance safety.
- Multicultural Agility: Recognizes importance of understanding global and cultural diversity; interested in learning about cultural differences that impact business.
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) – Logistics or Supply Chain Management –Preferred
- Experience with SQL – Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law