We are looking for a Key Account Outside Sales Manager to join our Philadelphia -based sales team in a permanent, full-time capacity. As a Key Account Outside Sales Manager, your mission is to surpass sales targets by providing outstanding customer service to a defined territory of new and existing commercial clients.
Success Factors and Outcomes for Key Account Outside Sales Manager:
* Presence: Continuously build strong relationships team members and client base
* Performance Driven: Consistently exceeds quarterly sales by brand budget as defined by Sales Management
* Inspire through education: Demonstrate strong product knowledge and education ability while executing
* Strategic Focus: Achieve and surpass goals on service and product agreements
* Experience in the customer service or sales related industry is a PLUS!
* People Person – You continuously build strong relationships with retail staff and buyers
* Team player – You love to collaborate and seek to build strong relationships with other Paramount Consulting Group's representatives
* Performance driven – You are goal oriented and meet standards and criteria daily
* Walk the walk and talk the talk – You are passionate about the savings and services our brokers can provide
* Share your knowledge with passion – You enjoy teaching and talking with people about services and service agreements
* Organized almost to a fault – You are uber organized, detail oriented and as a result can effectively manage your time and prioritize your tasks.
* Clear and effective communicator – You are able to clearly and effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with coworkers at Paramount Consulting Group, our customers and our vendors.
* Road Warrior – You love being on the road and visit the clients in your territory regularly and consistently.
* Entrepreneurial mindset – You care about the business in your territory as if it were your own and are a self-motivated, ambitious, high-achiever.
* Creative problem solver and resolution seeker – You come to the table with potential solutions to problems you encounter.
No experience is necessary, though backgrounds in the following are preferred: athletics, sports, sports management, sports marketing, sales, football, hockey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, competition, competitive, coaching, training, teaching, team building, team captain, fraternity, leadership, public speaking, exciting, travel, vacation, traveling, travel agent, outside sales, inside sales, customer service, bartending, bartender, restaurant, restaurant server, restaurant management, retail, philanthropy, fundraising, camping, camp counselor, sports training, fitness, personal trainer, health and wellness, body building, dietician, nutrition, gym, gym membership, membership sales, recruiting, recruitment, team management, swimming, track and field, cross country, volleyball, diving, NCAA, college sports, varsity athletics, varsity sports, college athlete, college athletics, division I, division II, division III, intern, internship, retail, retail management, hotel, hospitality, working out, training, practice, little league, football coach, soccer, soccer coach, eagle scout, boy scout, new grad, december grad, graduate, college graduate.