Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
Loan Operations Clerk for our full-service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE, Clear Lake BANKING CENTER, JOB (#34-20)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
The Loan Operations Clerk will be responsible for assisting front line staff with funding new loans and advances, handling lien perfection items once loans have closed, and preparing collateral release documentation for paid loans. This position works in a team environment and will coordinate with coworkers to maintain tracking logs and meet deadlines, as well as provide backup support for various department function. This position will have a variety of clerical duties, including preparing payoff quotes, creating electronic and physical loan files, filing, answering phones, logging and handling mail, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Verify information scanned into core system, as assigned.
2. Handle post-closing filing of collateral documentation.
3. Prepare collateral release packets for submission to authorized approvers as requested.
4. Variety of clerical duties including answering phones, preparing payoff quotes, file and loan maintenance.
5. Support loan operations and manager as needed.
6. Coordinate with processing team to maintain transaction log.
7. Complete audit projects as assigned by Loan Operations Manager.
8. Process approved funding requests.
9. Provide back-up support for various department functions