Directs kitchen staff to ensure food orders are accurately and properly prepared for assigned station. Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures.
- Prepares more complex food items according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
- Directs other cooks to ensure food orders are prepared accurately and timely for assigned station.
- Completes all prep sheets.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
- Maintains cooler and storage area.
- Rotates food product to ensure freshness.