Why You’ll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include
- Paid Training-$14.50/hr
- Competitive Wages -$14.50/hr to $17.00/hr
- Monthly Bonuses based on perfromance and adherence
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment on site
- Handle and carefully respond to all military (including family) customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
- Appropriately communicate with customers, exercising retention efforts if needed
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms, assisting the customer with the correct price plan
- Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding insurance needs and education
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must have P&C license
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
* Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
* 6 months of Customer Service experience preferred
* Ability to consistently meet schedule requirements
* High school diploma or GED required
* Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
* Any customer skill, quality or training certification is a plus
Communication and Numeric Skills:
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to write business correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
* Ability to speak effectively with individuals identified in Work Relationships.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues, often with limited standardization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Knowledge of email systems such as Microsoft Outlook sufficient to communicate with both internal and external contacts.
* Knowledge of Word and/or Excel sufficient to enter data, copy or cut and paste data and print results as required.
* Ability to manage multiple web or software based programs simultaneously.