Why You’ll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include
- Paid Training $14.50
- Competitive Wages $14.50- $17/hr
- Monthly Bonuses
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual
Our call center representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
In addition to the overall convenience, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of working from home!
- Removing the cost, stress and time constraints of a daily commute
- Total comfort of working from your own home
- A flexible work scheduled and more work life balance
• Handle and carefully respond to all military (including family) customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
• Appropriately communicate with customers, exercising retention efforts if needed
• Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms, assisting the customer with the correct price plan
• Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding insurance needs and education
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have P&C license
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
• 6 months of Customer Service experience preferred
• Ability to consistently meet schedule requirements
• High school diploma or GED required
• Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
• Any customer skill, quality or training certification is a plus
Communication and Numeric Skills:
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to write business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
• Ability to speak effectively with individuals identified in Work Relationships.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues, often with limited standardization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Knowledge of email systems such as Microsoft Outlook sufficient to communicate with both internal and external contacts.
• Knowledge of Word and/or Excel sufficient to enter data, copy or cut and paste data and print results as required.
• Ability to manage multiple web or software based programs simultaneously.
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer