Supports Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) enterprise marketing, merchandising and store teams with processes and procedures to execute on established marketing plans, brand strategies, integrated marketing plans, campaigns and overall brand awareness and communication programs that support efforts to achieve corporate branding and sales objectives. Collaboratively coordinates content and communication strategies with internal and external partners to ensure successful communication of the corporate mission and brand in a creative style.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the unification of the customer experience across all departments and channels and allows marketers to focus on authentic, resonant, messaging that drives revenue and growth for the NEXCOM enterprise.
- Participate in the development and execution of integrated marketing plans and campaigns to support specific sales goals and activities that ensure all customer touch points speak in one voice and connect with the customer on an engaged level.
- Execute specific marketing plans, campaigns and activities that achieve NEXCOM's corporate branding and sales objectives to engage with our patrons and develop long term relationships.
- Responsible for the overall assessment, development, implementation and measurement of existing and new content as well as operational processes, not limited to plan development, managing implementation, assessing effectiveness, reporting on progress, and adjusting the strategy as necessary.
- Drive and execute brand strategies, overall brand awareness and communications programs that ultimately achieve NEXCOM objectives.
- Work closely with senior leadership within the enterprise to articulate a clear, cohesive corporate vision and direction, both internally and externally.
- Schedule / route creative projects to most effectively utilize available resources. Ensure projects are within established branding standards, convey the creative intent and meet set deadlines.
- Work to influence other creative disciplines (e.g. video, events, front-end, audio/visual, etc.), working collaboratively and creatively to achieve the desired goal.
- Gifted marketer with the ability to tell stories and communicate masterfully through content and visual elements.
- Sees and seeks opportunities for improvement, and aggressively acts on them with a thorough plan of action and documented lessons learned.
- Responsible for the supervision and development of a subordinate staff that ensures proactive measures to support smooth team operations and effective collaboration on a daily basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Works under the general supervision of the VP Marketing Creative & Execution. Operates independently within the framework of NEXCOM policies, procedures, and regulations. Exercises independent judgment and approach in routine and non- routine situations. Consults with supervisor on such issues as policy matters, deviations from normal procedures or unusual circumstances. Performance is evaluated on operational performance, skills evaluations, customer service, collaboration and teamwork, leadership and established individual performance objectives.
-The incumbent of this position must file a Financial Disclosure Report (OGE) Form 450, as required.