The Regional Marketing Manager will be working remotely, traveling within the designated region, to help drive the local outside sales efforts and be the marketing expert for the region.
The position will be the owner of the local marketing calendars and budget, work with marketing to publicize events, help coordinate marketing activities with corporate marketing, Sales Leadership, Territory Manager and local agents, and continuously build a list of best practices that have the best return on investment. In addition, the Regional Marketing Manager will also market to local dealerships and other business partners to build our presence in the marketplace and increase our new business growth.
- Work with Marketing team, District Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, and Regional Directors to plan local marketing strategy and outside marketing activities
- Call on local dealerships and other business partners to build relationships and increase referrals
- Manage the advertising/marketing spend to budget and provide oversight of funds allocation
- Track events results and continuously build a list of events with the best return on investment
- Manage local stores social media pages by uploading upcoming marketing events and pictures of prior ones
- Produce monthly marketing newsletters by collecting information throughout each month
- Some travel will be required throughout the region depending on marketing activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Grow New Business sales for your region through effective local marketing initiatives such as local event planning, large scale event participation, securing co-marketing opportunities with other businesses, teaching sales staff how to effectively conduct local marketing (guerilla marketing, grass roots marketing)
Local Social Media
- Partner with corporate social media team to develop strategies and content calendars for locations
- Foster and train your team on internal community channels
- Help manage online brand reputation by facilitating reviews and responding
- Promote internal hire opportunities on personal social channels
- Grow the Auto Dealership referral business
- Play a very active role in the auto dealership market by visiting dealers on a regular basis, developing partnerships, and working with the local stores to drive business to them
Local Marketing Events
- Ensure that your respective region achieves their Store and District Event goals (number of events, quotes, and policies)/Approve events
- Manage the budget to ensure funds are allocated appropriately and we maximize return on investment
- Ordering of Promo items
- Participate in events and continue to help build a better playbook for events
- Managing the launch and execution of all corporate and region-wide promotions and marketing strategies
Chamber of Commerce
- Develop relationships with local Chambers surrounding our store locations
- Build visibility of our brand and locations through participation in Chamber events and leveraging their referral capabilities and marketing opportunities
- Produce a quarterly Marketing newsletter for the region
Field Visits and Travel
- Expectation is to be in the field a minimum of 4 days per week. Open to travel a minimum of 3 days per week. Weekends coordinating and working events are a normal practice.
Local Media Outreach
- Partner with corporate marketing team source local opportunities for radio, billboards and sponsorships
- Local public relations to build brand awareness and create positive and engaging customer relationships within the community
- High school diploma or equivalency required; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of effective community marketing, event planning, and local level advertising avenues with prior experience implementing and managing such programs
- Prior experience in a role with district or territory wide marketing responsibilities and a reporting relationship into a territory or higher-level manager
- Demonstrated successful business to business and business to consumer sales/marketing experience
- Strong customer service orientation with experience providing ongoing product servicing/account management
- Ability to build relationship with key decision makers, community leaders and business owners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability present to both small and large audiences
- Good analytical and budget management skills
- Computer proficiency with strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint abilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to do manual tasks which may include the use of hands to finger and handle controls. Tasks may also require the ability to talk or hear. The team member will frequently sit, bend, and reach with hands and arms and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.