Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, 250+ Large On Premise Clients, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes exclusively from within!
As a On Premise Manager you will impact both our candidates and customers. You will…
- Serve as the liaison between client managers, local office and contract employees. This includes regular attendance of client production and or staff meetings
- Maximize profitability by understanding client needs, providing quality contractors
- Work at the client site to manage the temporary workforce
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let's talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salary of $52,000 plus a bonus potential. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.