As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. Overview
The Marketing Project Manager will report to the Marketing Director and assist with marketing initiatives and programs that support brand maintenance, promotion, advertising and sales of Acceptance Insurance’s products and services to internal stakeholders and our customers. This person is responsible for working closely with and coordinating marketing projects with cross-functional internal services teams such as Sales Operations, Facilities, Digital, Accounting/Finance, Social Media, as well as external agencies/vendors. This position requires the management of multiple deadlines at once and prioritization of projects based on organizational goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Individual will coordinate various marketing projects, communicate status updates, managing time and cost tracking to ensure that scope, time, budget and quality expectations are being met.
- Maintain and distributes real-time tracking for invoice processing between Marketing and Accounting departments for National Promotions.
- Manage timelines of Marketing programs and external events as appropriate.
- Act as the main department contact for entering event data, pulling and distributing reports as it relates to store openings, Acquisitions closings and relocations, including communicating change information to appropriate individuals pertaining to local listings, web, telephone forwarding, billboard directional, interiors signage packages and other media.
- Work with Marketing team to synchronize planned events and activities into Marketing Planning Calendar. Work closely with field marketing and sales teams during campaign and program delivery to ensure field readiness to execute upon delivery.
- Work with print vendors to maintain and monitor inventory levels for all existing marketing, advertising, event and promotional material; establish run rates, request and recommend reprints, revisions and trashing as needed.
- Collect feedback and report on campaign execution and results. Track performance against metrics and report to manager as warranted.
- Provide general administrative support to Marketing department and staff including maintaining department files, fielding incoming cold calls and website inquiries from vendors and customers, scheduling meetings and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4+ years of project management in a marketing role or advertising agency experience required.
- Previous project coordination/management experience; professional project management training preferred.
- Proven Marketing or Advertising experience with responsibility for campaign budget, planning, organizational, and execution ability.
- Proficiency in project management software tools such as Wrike, MS Project, Asana, Basecamp, Trello, etc. preferred.
- Strong computer and software skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; have a demonstrated ability to build relationships with outside vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented; able to own and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Proactive not reactive; ability to adapt and pivot quickly, self-motivated, results-oriented, highly collaborative, team player; always willing to roll up sleeves and get things done.
- Experience with entering data and pulling reports within SalesForce.com preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to do manual tasks which may include the use of hands to finger and handle controls. Tasks may also require the ability to talk or hear. The team member will frequently sit, bend, and reach with hands and arms and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.