Mortgage Customer Service Representative
The Intersect Group is seeking a Mortgage Customer Service Representative for our client in Foothill Ranch, California. The Mortgage Customer Service Representative will work 100% remotely.
- The Mortgage Customer Service Representative will handle inbound or outbound calls to current and early stage delinquent accounts
- Assist in a variety of account issues including, but not limited to: escrow, payment transactions, ARM
- changes, payoff request and other inquires
- Demonstrate ability to multitask, working a heavy amount of email requests from internal/external
- customers, returning voice mails, working returned mail, and validating insurance
- Perform skip tracing on accounts where inaccurate or no contact information is available
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of one (1) + years' comparative work experience in a similar
- Collection experience required
- Minimum one (1) + years' experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
- Experience working in MSP preferred but not required
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74749 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.