UPS is seeking an Operations Administrative Assistant I with a minimum of six months experience in a fast-paced Warehouse environment. He/She will have an understanding of general warehouse and office procedures. Additionally, the Operations Administrative Assistant I will have the ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate level problems, assist with basic research, and time management skills. If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs general office duties, i.e. answering telephone, data entry, filing, etc.
- Prepares reports/presentations using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel
- Prepares and/or coordinating information for internal use and distribution
- Performs various ad hoc tasks
- Provides coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by their management team
Knowledge and Skills
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of six-months office support experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under supervision with a high attention to detail
- Effective oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law