The ideal candidate for Feeder Associate will have six months to one year experience in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate will have an understanding of general office procedures. Additionally, the candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate level problems, assist with basic research, and time management skills.
The Administrative Assistant I may be responsible for:
- General office duties, i.e. answering telephone, data entry, filing, etc.
- Preparation of reports/presentations using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel Preparing and/or coordinating information for internal use and distribution
- Preparing and maintaining departmental calendars and schedules
- Coordinating departmental meetings that may involve catering and travel arrangements for multiple parties
- All other tasks as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required
- Office support experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under supervision with a high attention to detail
- Effective oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Data entry skills required
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law