SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES:
Duties include direct contact with applicants, agents, third party vendors, other TMK companies and/or co-workers, handling outstanding requirements and customer service through phone and e-mail, and to respond to inquiries and complaints in a timely and courteous manner.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsible for entering and requesting data using required codes and formats. Duties include handling correspondence received by mail or e-mail as appropriate including distributing to proper departments. Correspond with applicants and agents using the letter system. Answer and place calls to and from applicants, agents, third party vendors, other TMK companies, banks, etc. as required. Perform various accounting functions and how they interrelate within the department. Requires extensive telephone contact. Other duties as required by the department.Required Skills:
- Minimum typing requirement of 30 wpm.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment as well as various software packages required by the department.
- Ability to understand and apply a variety of oral and written instructions.
- Proficiency in effectively communicating both in writing and verbally with proper grammar, word usage, punctuation, etc.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent thereof.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
- Insurance experience a plus.