Our client is seeking a Project Manager to manage projects through the full life cycle from project definition and approval through implementation and evaluation of all project deliverable's.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Creates a collaborative partnership with all internal and external team members to accomplish the deliverables within the timeframe and budgets defined.
- Provides guidance to the project team and utilizes standard project management methodology.
- Serve in a lead role and/or supervise lower-level staff.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree with concentration in IT, Computer Science, Business, or related degree.
- 5+ years of IT Application Development Project Management with multiple projects from requirements gathering to close-out phases.
- 3+ years of experience in new development, installation, and configuration on large IT Application Development projects with internal/external customers.
- 5+ years of experience in waterfall, hybrid, and Agile/Scrum based project methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex projects, implementations, and roll outs.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certified and or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) is highly desired.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73306 when responding to this ad.