Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
BANKING CENTER SENIOR TELLER for our full-service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE SOUTH SHORE BANKING CENTER, JOB (#16-20)
ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST REFER TO A SPECIFIC JOB ORDER # BANK
This is a Senior Teller-Floater position within the Banking Center network, which will require possible travel to other banking centers. This position will provide customer services in an efficient manner with professional demeanor and appearance. Must be able to work with minimum supervision. Enhances and supports overall selling of bank products through professional and courteous interaction with both customers and employees. Assist Banking Center Manager with coaching and training Tellers' to help make the Banking Center the most helpful financial service provider in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to Tellers' including but not limited to answering questions, resolving customer issues and performing teller duties as needed.
- Support Banking Center Manager in maintaining the efficient operation of the office including but not limited to the various audits, cash items, control accounts, overrides, cash levels and banking center operations when warranted.
- Through knowledge of bank regulations pertaining to department to department operations, bank policies, procedures and compliance requirements of all bank accounts.
- Attract new customer relationships; retain and expand existing customer relationships; initiates referrals and cross-sells bank products and services to customers as set by bank management.
- Maintain a balancing record that is in line with policy; find and correct outages and enlists help as needed for difficult errors.
- Assist and/or support other branches when needed.
- Advises and counsel new and existing customers on all branch financial services (i.e. ATM/Debit Card-Sweeps.)
- Meets referral goals as set by bank management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.