Responsible for the overall performance and production of the Retail stores assigned to their district. This includes many requirements from the planning of a successful district to securing corporate resources as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops and executes plans to successfully achieve the assigned sales and profitability goals for the district
- Provides hands-on presence to assure the district is accountable and driven to meet the company expectations
- Encourages, assists, and trains employees to become a motivated sales force
- Reviews district’s monthly sales and expense performance and communicates results and expectations to Managing Agents
- Manages district profitability growth which meets or exceeds the company’s sales, operational and other financial targets by driving quality sales and controlling costs and turnover
- Evaluates key performance metrics at store and district levels
- Communicates with district team members on a regular basis introducing new programs, personnel items and other company related news and events
- Coordinates sales promotional activities in their district and executes new product roll out strategies
- Conducts local market research to determine customer needs & shares information with Marketing
- Works closely with the sales training group and HR to ensure new employees complete their assigned training programs
- Conducts quarterly performance reviews for each office to review the past quarter’s results and to identify performance and/or training opportunities
- Plays a pivotal role in recruiting, interviewing and hiring new Managing Agents and Agents in their district
- Works closely with Human Resources staffing potential new Managing Agents and Agents
- Provides front line human resource management oversight to their district offices
- Ensures compliance of companies established policies and procedures
- 3 or more years of experience in a retail insurance industry
- Four-year college degree preferred
- State specific P&C license or equivalent
- Demonstrated results-oriented leadership including the ability to model growth and serve as a steward of Acceptance’s mission and values
- Demonstrated record of achieving performance goals and objectives
- Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory
- Demonstrated ability to produce desired results by leveraging resources, maintaining tough expense control, managing sales effectively, and defining and communicating clear expectations
- Ability to motivate a sales team and manage multiple offices
- Able to resolve complaints and problems as they arise from customers and employees
- Proven leadership experience
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skill
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English through all commonly used means
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to do manual tasks which may include the use of hands to finger and handle controls. Tasks may also require the ability to talk or hear. The team member will frequently sit, bend, and reach with hands and arms and is occasionally required to stand and walk.
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.