US Business Services needs self-motivated professionals who can develop enriching relationships with our customers. Our customers need someone who cares about helping others and wants to make a positive impact on the world.
Businesses always need energy services; no matter the time of year or economic conditions someone will need you, and that’s a great foundation for your new career. US Business Services is looking for driven individuals in the Columbia, MD Area.
Sales Associate – Sale Representative (Business To Business Consultant)
You do not need Energy industry experience for this position; We will train the right person!
What Our Sales Associate's - Sales Representatives Do Every Day:
- Utilizes knowledge and sales experience to easily recognize sales opportunities.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, sales culture
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with prospects and existing customers.
- Client retention is our biggest concern. A passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service.
- You have the ability to create the best journey for the client regarding the way they will save BIG on their energy. We do this through detailed explanations and presentations.
- Can display strong understanding of energy supplies and competitors.
- Driven, achievement-orientated sales professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with a wide variety of customers.
- Capabilities to problem solve and work independently when necessary. Strong communication and sales abilities are preferred.
- You have a keen ability to interact professionally with patients and team members is mandatory.
What Our Successful Sales Associates and Sales Representatives Have in Common:
- Pride in going above and beyond for our clients every day
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional selling skills
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with prospects and existing customers
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
*Building relationships today creates customers for life, so a passion for customer service will go far. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation. You’ll make a positive impact on people every day which in itself, is a great reward.
Lean-in to discover how US Business Services can contribute to a prospering business and provide them with impeccable customer service and energy savings.
Join the US Business Services team today, and help us give the gift of savings to communities all across America.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**No experience in the Energy industry is required**
We will train the right person!
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, customer service manager, customer service specialists, csr, customer service rep, customer service agent, manager, marketing,
student, accounting, entrepreneur, job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, insurance sales agent, pharmaceutical sales agent, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, executive assistant, assistant to executive, Towson, Salisbury, Columbia, Baltimore, Washington DC, Alexandria, Frederick.