Role/Title Sales Operations Analyst
Location Savannah, GA 31407
Duration 11 Months
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Word; Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Use/Knowledge of SAP CRM/ECC preferred.
- Under limited supervision, perform data management tasks related to the development, deployment, maintenance and implementation of data management systems and processes in support of Product Support Sales quoting technical data.
- Under limited supervision, work with Sales Specialists to produce customer proposals based on data analysis and maintenance activities of such to ensure data management systems and processes are accurate.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare sales/contracts documents including sales proposals, sales discount agreements and financial information by gathering various technical and/or non-technical data.
- Deliver effective, accurate information for potential buyers and key representatives.
- Execute tasks for development and maintenance of documentation as per departmental standards.
- Utilize SAP in support of accurate and timely presentation of proposals.
- Coordinate daily communication with all levels of internal and external customers for global Product Support Sales team.
- Communicate and coordinate other team members regarding activities within the department.
- Possess ability to understand and work with corporate structure, programs, and procedures.
- Knowledge of the business aircraft marketplace.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, professional business-like verbal, written and overall communication skill.
- Must possess initiative, poise, persistence and ability to gather and analyze information under many diverse conditions.
- Ability to lead projects.
- In addition to duties performed during normal business hours, must be available as needed outside normal work schedule, due to domestic or international business demands.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of international cultures, customs and time zones.
- Must be able to type 60 wpm and be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- SAP experience preferred.