El Paso, Texas
As a Store Manager ('SM'), you will serve as second-in-command to a team dedicated to making a difference. Whether it's building customer relationships or demonstrating new sales techniques, you will work daily to set an example and become a key contributor in achieving the store's success. While you're helping your team and the business grow, we'll provide you with ongoing and comprehensive training and development program to take your career to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develop customer relationships to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
Work to grow your store by leveraging business-to-business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in and hosting in-store and community events.
Coach and develop team members and assist with employee management and training in order to maximize the team's potential.
Assist in managing overall store performance by meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and tracking, analyzing, and training team members on various performance reports.
Maintain office security and conduct proper opening and closing procedures, including management of vault, cash drawer, and bank deposits.
Oversee account management and recovery processes while maintaining a focus on customer service to prevent loss and charge off accounts. Partner with vendors on auctions, vehicle sales, and moving consignment.
Ensure a work environment that upholds compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Assist in running the store and day-to-day operations in the absence of the General Manager.
Utilize personal vehicle to complete bank deposits and other Company business throughout the work day.
Work efficiently in a rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet individual and team performance standards.
Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communication and interact with customers and team members at all levels.
Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule with regular in-person attendance, including limited Saturday hours, is required for this position. A full-time work schedule for this position includes, at a minimum, 40-hours per week.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1-2 years of key holder, supervisory, and management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the work day (mileage compensated)
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required, (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Leadership in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations
Learn More About Us
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ('the Company') is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has launched a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.