At Circle K, our mission is to be the best and most convenient place to shop, and work. Our stores are known around the world for offering busy consumers a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly, and clean environment. We strive to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. As a Store Manager in Training at Circle K, you will be focused on driving results and engaging a small team!
I bet you want to know more about the Store Manager in Training position!
• Leadership skills are essential: You must have the ability to supervise and train the store staff.
• We are in the people business: Having a positive attitude and being able to work with others are secrets to our success.
• Business acumen is a plus: Analyzing financial reports for opportunities will drive results in your store.
• Efficiency is key: You will be working in a fast-paced environment. Stay productive and proactive!
• We take pride in our operation: You will be responsible for maintaining the image of the store, which includes cash handling, cleaning, stocking, greeting customers and maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Personal excellence is always great: Be the best and do the best you can each day! A desire to be coachable and professional will take you far!
What we offer you:
• Competitive pay
• Stable schedule
• Training and development
• Bonus potential
• Tuition reimbursement
• Advancement opportunities
• And so much more!