At Circle K, our mission is to be the best and most convenient place to shop, and work. Our stores are known around the world for offering busy consumers a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly, and clean environment. We strive to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel.
As a Store Manager In Training at Circle K, you will be focused on driving results and engaging a small team!
I bet you want to know more about the Store Manager In Training position!
- Leadership skills are essential: You must have the ability to supervise and train the store staff.
- We are in the people business: Having a positive attitude and being able to work with others are secrets to our success.
- Business acumen is a plus : Analyzing financial reports for opportunities will drive results in your store.
- Efficiency is key: You will be working in a fast-paced environment. Stay productive and proactive!
- We take pride in our operation: You will be responsible for maintaining the image of the store, which includes cash handling, cleaning, stocking, greeting customers and maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Personal excellence is always great: Be the best and do the best you can each day! A desire to be coachable and professional will take you far!
What we offer you:
- Competitive pay *
- Stable schedule**
- Training and development**
- Bonus potential**
- Tuition reimbursement**
- Advancement opportunities*
- And so much more!