For the COMPLETE Job Posting and Application, access our website by clicking on the 'Apply on Company Site' link below for the following Job Number 200000YZ.
We're Looking for You
We are looking for you to join the Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM) as a Supply Chain System Support Manager in Virginia Beach, VA!
What We Offer You
We offer a comprehensive benefits program and the value of these benefits is approximately 35 to 40% of your annual salary.
- Paid Leave (Annual and Sick)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) Plan
View our benefits at https://www.mynavyexchange.com/nex/work-for-us/benefits
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Manages system upgrade documents and updates of business processes/training.
- Manages and supervises a team of Supply Chain Systems Analysts engaged in merchandising system support functions.
- Manage development of systems training programs for assigned modules.
- Design efficient business processes utilizing merchandising systems.
- Develop and give training and presentations to users on NEXCOM merchandise systems.
- Gather business requirements from users and develop business requirement documents.
- Document and prioritize software enhancements/bugs fixes.
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Three years experience in administrative merchandising, technical or other responsible work which enabled the applicant to gain a knowledge of merchandising and procurement
practices; skill in dealing with others in person-to-person work relationships; and the ability to exercise mature judgment.
OR SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR EXPERIENCE: One year of education above the high school level may be substituted for 9 months of experience, up to a maximum of a 4 year bachelor's degree for three years of general experience.
AND SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Three years progressively responsible experience which provided background in retail merchandising and operation management; developing, administering open-to-buy; providing guidance in selection of sources of supply; control of retail inventory levels; analyzing operating results; planning and developing sales promotions; maintenance of markdown management program; managing replenishment and in stock levels; and supervisory experience of human resources and total retail operations; or similar work which demonstrated the knowledge and ability within the operational area.
*Required Certifications noted on our website.
APPLY NOW! Discover Our Mission and Let Your Journey Begin!
US-VA-Virginia Beach, VA
$65,839.00 - $83,707.00 /Year