About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 counties with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people’s lives and make the world a better place.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Develop and facilitate progression and enhancement training for new hires in order to meet and exceed all aspects of client needs and requirements according to policies and procedures
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
• Coordinate new hire, progression and enhancement training
• Train new and existing employees on client projects emphasizing customer confidentiality and security
• Develop non-classroom communication and training materials
• Assess individual participant and class performance
• Participate in minor client interaction including effective curriculum feedback and client visits
• Demonstrate the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in dealing with new employees
• Thrive as a team player in a fast paced, high energy, change oriented environment
• Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to including Security, HR, Operations, etc.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required and assigned by supervisor or manager