To train new and existing employees on client projects.
Deliver New Hire, Progression and Enhancement training on all aspects of client projects, including soft skills and technical skills (large class sizes: 35+)
• Supervise agents while in their training period.
• Develop non-classroom communication and training materials
• Coordinate New Hire, Progression & Enhancement Training activity
• Assess participant and class performance
• Participate in minor client interaction (include effective curriculum feedback and client visits)
• Must be enthusiastic and comfortable in front of large groups of people
• Must have demonstrated competency in speaking and writing
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• Able to coach employees one on one
• Patience with all types of learners
• Through demonstrated individual performance, promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in dealing with employees, vendors, customers and the community.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager.
• Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
• Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, etc., and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately.