Why You’ll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly Bonuses
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual
Our call center representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
In addition to the overall convenience, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of working from home!
- Removing the cost, stress and time constraints of a daily commute
- Total comfort of working from your own home
- A flexible work scheduled and more work life balance
- The Home Advisor is responsible for all customer inquiries, questions, and issues. Provide world class customer service at all times.
- Troubleshoot web-site/discount issues, or research order status and assist with any order problem resolutions.
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries.
- Passion to find the right solution
- Be supportive of management directives.
- Maintain and uphold the company's policies and procedures.
- Work with supervisors and management staff to accommodate client and customers needs and expectations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and show sincere concern for the customers' needs.
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Availability to work various shifts
- Proficiency with desktop computer system and Internet skills
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Provide a professional and quiet workspace
- Pass a federal background check
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Preferred Fashion experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently & multitask
- Microsoft Office experience preferred.