Enjoy a 100% work from home position to ensure your safety and comfort.
• $13.75 an hr upon training certification!
• Excellent advancement opportunities as soon as 90 days!
• Amazing bonus opportunites!
• Company provided iMac, keyboard, mouse, headset!
• Great benefits package offered. (medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee discounts and more)!
• It's always more fun to work with friends and earn money. Once you join our team you can earn $1,000 for every referral that is hired!
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond from the comforts of your own home. Working in a collaborative and engaging virtual environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go. In addition to convenience, working from home provides the added benefits of:
• Eliminating the cost, stress, and time of your daily commute
• Reduce stress levels that are common when working in a typical office environment
• Produce a more flexible work schedule
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
• Troubleshoot mobile technology, equipment and system problems while educating the customer on support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge
• Use software to source and input customer data accurately as related to the inquiry
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to listen to and understand callers' concerns
• Ability to read and write in English clearly
We Highly Prefer:
• 6 months call center and/or tech support experience
• Ability to type efficiently
• High School Graduate or GED
• Availability to work various shifts
• Basic computer aptitude in Windows and/or Mac
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Environmental Requirements Include:
• Internet Access; Minimum of 12 mbps download and 1 mbps upload speed
• Dedicated landline for work purposes only
• A quiet, professional work space free from distractions
• Modem firewalls should be disabled for proper VPN and product access
• Logical problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to utilize the client approach to troubleshooting
• Organization and work prioritization skills
• Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency, and perform under pressure
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
We are able to hire our Tech Support Home Agents from the states below:
Delaware Indiana Louisiana
Florida Iowa Michigan
Georgia Kansas Missouri
Idaho Kentucky Nebraska
Nevada Oklahoma Utah
New Hampshire South Carolina Virginia
North Carolina Tennessee West Virginia
Ohio Texas Wisconsin
To apply, please email: Rhiannon.Royal@Teleperformance.com
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled