Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 268 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 63 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.
Teleperformance is an equal opportunity employer.
Teleperformance looks forward to hiring qualified applicants and we want all applicants to know the following: It has come to our attention that certain unscrupulous people are impersonating Teleperformance Recruiters. Teleperformance DOES NOT require an application fee, equipment fee, or any money, in order to apply for a job or become an employee of the company. Also, please note that any official email correspondence from Teleperformance Recruiters will ALWAYS come from a Teleperformance.com address. We DO NOT use personal email addresses to send official correspondence.
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs, education, and prevention planning
- Adhere to all client and regulatory compliance laws
- Document all customer facing interactions
What We're Looking for
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Compassionate customer service mindset
- Ability to interact with various types of customers
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- 1 year Customer service experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.